Begin your morning with a SUP Yoga lesson.
- 60 or 90-minute* SUP lesson
- 60-minute lesson: 9 am, 10 am, 11 am (30 October to 30 April)
- 90-minute lesson: 9 am & 10:30 am (30 October to 30 April)
- Rash vests
- Stand up paddle board
*The 90-minute lesson is an introductory SUP session.
Learn how to stand up paddle on the Gnarabup Beach! Choose from our 90-minute lesson for beginners or 60-minute lesson if you have taken the introductory course and want to practice paddling.
90-Minute SUP Lesson
This introductory session is ideal if you are new to SUP Paddling and would like more knowledge or just want to experience the thrill of stand up paddling. Paddle under the guidance of a qualified instructor who ensures you stay on course.
60-Minute SUP Lesson
If you would like to try out different stand up paddle boards or have done a previous lesson this is the lesson for you. It is advisable that you have done a full 90-minute stand up paddling lesson before using a board. We deliver a condensed revision lesson and then you are supervised during use of the board.
Please meet us at Gnarabup Beach (in front of the White Elephant Cafe). We supply rash vests, board, and paddle for the one-hour session. Please note that all safety instructions must be adhered to, including the ability to swim 50 metres. Instructors are on the water with you to ensure your safety.
What to Wear:
The lesson is conducted on (and in) the ocean, so if you can, wear bathers and/or board shorts, a hat, and sunscreen. Sunglasses and bikini tops need to be well-secured.
- We are able to take a photo of you if you would like to supply us with a camera or phone.
- We allow for a maximum of 10 persons per lesson.
- The weather is always best earlier in the morning, so if you can make the 9 am session, that is best!